Before returning defective product to Motech for any reason, you must firstly get an RMA (Returned Material Authorization) number/token from Motech by providing information in the RMA request form (on our website).
For more efficient and economical service, Motech recommends that users to troubleshoot with local technical service prior requesting the RMA service. This prevents unnecessary shipping cost and time.
The RMA request will be raised through Email or the FAX No. +886-2-2662-5097 to Motech. For field users, the request will be forwarded to their local distributors/service agents for further process. If any difficulties encountered from the local distributors/service agents, Motech will have the assistance in resolving this issue.
Based on the provided RMA information, Motech will have the warranty judgment for if the RMA number/token will be granted to the requestor for further process.
1. For warranty statement, please check your user manual attached with the product for details.
2. Under incomplete RMA information provided by the requestor, the RMA number/token will not be granted for further services.
Upon receiving the RMA request by Motech, it will be processed within 2 working days.
This service does not cover the situations as follows -
1. Products that are out of the warranty as stated in the user manual for this model
2. The two-way transportation cost to and from Motech for the customer
3. Related costs for the inverter replacement (installation, reinstallation, wiring…and so on, which are inverter related)
4. Unauthorized Return (including no/mismatched RMA number marked on the outside of the packing).
5. None Motech Product
6. Minor defect which does not affect the interpretations showing on LCD
Under either or both of the following situations Motech reserves the right if a chargeable service is allowed to the service requestor. If the service is agreed by Motech, the service requestor follow’s Motech’s service price and payment term to get the service. A one-year warranty is acquired for this chargeable service.
1. Product expires the warranty period.
- as claimed in this product user manual, the section of warranty statement
2. Product does not meet the criteria in the warranty statement, in the product user manual.